Potatoes and Spanish chorizo is a really good combination. I prefer to oven bake mine with sliced onion and finish with green beans.
I wanted a simple sauce also. I made something like a ketchup with Spanish flavours. I oven baked halved cherry tomatoes, white wine, sherry vinegar, sherry, smoked paprika, dried thyme, sliced onion, sliced garlic, honey, little olive oil and a whole dried smoked Serrano chili. I then mixed everything, including the chili.
I also wanted something crunchy. I fried roughly cut almonds, olive oil, honey, smoked paprika and salt.
You will need
- Fresh Spanish chorizo. Sliced.
- Sliced onion
- Sliced garlic
- Olive oil
- Green beans
Do like this
- Put potatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil and salt in a oven proof dish.
- Bake the potatoes in a 200C oven until soft and have good colour.
- Add the chorizo and cook until they are almost done.
- Add the green beans the last couple of minutes.
- Serve with the sauce and nuts.